Skip to content

Google July 2015 update

Hi all,

I noticed in the last couple of days (july 27 - 29) that some of my keywords had an apparent algo tweak at Google. I have been bouncing about 15 - 20 places lower this week. 

Anyone else have a similar experience going on?

Thx

Comments

• edited July 2015
    panda 4.2, probably hit your on page stuff
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp That's what I am thinking, but it is not consistent across my keywords. Some are not being affected. Wondering if G changed their view on some of the 2.0 platforms out there...
  • well panda is being rolled out slowly, might not see the effects show uniformly across all platforms and sites. Some might not be hit at all, Ive seen a couple of my kw go up in rank. Doesnt all mean bad stuff.
  • Seen no changes here but I am a bit of a Hitler when it comes to on-page...hopefully I'm still right in the way I do it or if not, then nothing Google does or wants makes sense :)
  • google is a fickle bitch
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Same here, keywords are jumping every few days, down 30 one day then up again 2 - 3 days latter, been going on for over 2 weeks now.
  • give it a bit of time for things to mellow out, it can take a while to get out of the turbulence
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited August 2015
    Oh my god, an update that doesn't affect me? Surely this cannot be so.

Is this 'update' now rolled out fully including the UK? I know Google is saying it'll take months but that's probably a load of shit?