Skip to content

GSA No Longer Building Links - Need Help With Settings

Jzimerman123Jzimerman123 Clevel
edited July 2015 in Need Help
I purchased GSA last week to try and build links to my landing page eventually has the user fill out a survey. Everything was going fine until the program stopped working for a few days and then starting working again but only making 5 links a day from over 250. I am currently on the last version before the most recent update (today is July 13th, 2015). My LPM is 0.03. I currently have the captcha breaker trial, the SEO indexer, 10 shared proxies, and the actual program. My project keywords are based around a social media site. Here are the pictures of my settings for GSA:

Comments

• Also here is a log of GSA on pastebin

• linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited July 2015
    Buy the registered version of CB the reason is you have all failed captchas
    and use your global site list, it looks like your using the search engines.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Yes it looks like the trial version of CB has run out.
  • I know but besides that. How can I get more links quicker? Even when I didn't have a captcha solving software I was making 250-300 a day. Am I doing anything wrong? I don't scrape sites I use only GSA.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Buy some sitelists, a week of use isn't really much. It takes a lot longer to build up a sitelist, so if you want instant results then I'd suggest buying one. However remember they will be spammed to sh*t.

• Buying them is iffy, best to just invest in a scraper and some proxys
  • scrapebox V2 and good private proxies, as already mentioned. spend time upfront building your own list. it will make a huge difference in performance.