Skip to content

GSA Stuck Threads

edited July 2015 in Need Help
Seems this has been brought up before. 

Anyway for whatever reason after running GSA for almost any period of time whenever I try to stop it there will be stuck threads as in for example right now, it says T:7 and this won't disappear even if I left GSA on all night so all I can really do is task manager force exit it. 

Although it's not the biggest issue, it is a fairly annoying setback that occurs everytime i try to stop my projects, I don't know what's causing it either :/

This is primarily annoying since if I want to edit a project that's running I'd have to restart SER and lose some data along the way.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    once this happens again, can you click help->send bugreport and make a reference to this thread? I will have a look on that bugreport to maybe see whats wrong.
  • Interestingly enough, I realized I kept restarting GSA to see if the issue would be resolved...But I never at any point in time restarted the VPS itself.. 

The issue ended up resolving itself, sorry bout that, didn't pay due diligence to fixing it >< can't believe I forgot to restart the VPS
  • ahlenakahlenak newport news, usa
    I had bought proxies and kept on having to reload 20 proxies every couple of hours.  So I gave solid proxy a shot and it kept on freezing and I had to restart it.  Funny thing it occurred less and less and now (knock on wood) it doesn't do it anymore
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Got the bugreport now...it's kinda strange. All threads are done except two email checking threads. Those however should have been killed but are stuck on the ssl-part. I don't know why. Usually happens if a firefall forbits this.