Skip to content

Need Help to improve my verified links

sunny093sunny093 India
edited July 2015 in Need Help
Hi,
I  am getting very less results of verified links..i saw the best available videos for setting up my campaign ...like Matthew Woodward video..(& set up my campaign by seeing it)...same setting everything same but still i am getting very less verified links...say now its 8 day of running my GSA campaign & i got only 132 verified links from which only 50 links were do follow..Pls Guide me that how can i improve this numbers

Along with GSA Ser i am also using Gsa captcha breaker i also buy Proxies from buyproxies 

Comments

• Screenshot with all your settings or noone will be able to help you.
  • Thanks for your concern...the settings were exactly same as shown in that video of matthew woodward..You can google it also to check his video on GSA tutorial...as gettng the scrrenshot of each setting is quite lengthy....or you can tell me the which is most impt setting in gsa so that i can share the screenshot of it with you....one more thing i need to know which is the better
  • gettng the scrrenshot of each setting is quite lengthy
    Watching video and looking for settings is also quite lengthy. Value others time if you want to get help.
  • many times the links you are building aren't being approved, like blogs, trackbacks. If you click on view submitted you will see it says waiting. So do that and see if that is the problem.

How many submitted links do you have built up? If your submitted links are up to like 5,000, to 10,000 they are not being approved.
  • Do this:

Settings > Advanced > Tools > Show Stats > verified.

Take a look at that first, compare that to submitted. Should give you an idea of where to launch off of.