Skip to content

VPS & Controlling PC's Internet Speed Relation (The only Thing Stopping Me to Buy GSA SER)

edited July 2015 in Need Help
Hello GSA Ser users, 

The only question stopping me not to buy GSA SER is given below. Please do respond for me. You are all very experienced here.

I'm new to this software and I have some doubts on running this software on VPS.

I have a connection of 5MBPS with Bandwidth 30GB, can I handle GSA on VPS. With That internet speed, Can I run this software on my Windows Laptop without any problems?

If I can run the software with above mentioned speed on my Laptop itself then how many threads I can run on GSA SER with 20 dedicated proxies?

Thanks in advance!!

regards

Comments

• TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited July 2015
    You don't need a VPS if you are just about to start with this software. It takes quite some time to master it. Don't waste your money on a VPS until you are at least able to set up a project and run it.

You can get a trial version of SER and Captcha Breaker free for 5 days. Play with it and you'll see how far you can get.
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    find at least dual core with 2 gb ram + 100-200mbps connection with at least 3-4 tb if you want to blast off your tier 1-2 with gsa that's must my monthly project of gsa eat most 4-5 tb monthly 

find cheap windows hosting if you want to run this program smoothly do research if you want to know what my vps hosting pm me i'ts only 19 usd a monthly but you need to use at least 10 private proxy if you don't wanna get banned by your vps
  • 5 tb monthly is 15mbps on average. No need for 100mbps.
    30gb bw wont be enough for 1 day. You need vps because of your BW limits. 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Your question is the same as :

I want to go around the world, do i  have to fly or can i do it on a bicycle --- the answer is yes to both options. One option u will achieve your goal faster than the other option, it is however your objective and end goal which will determine which option u use.