Skip to content

On some projects GSA doesn't work at all

FallenexeFallenexe Lithuania
edited June 2015 in Need Help
Hi I'm noob and still learning GSA hovewer this is really strange problem
First project was working fine,I left it overnight on my VPS and got around 600 verified links
Hovewer, when I started my second project,things started to get weird,I used almost the same settings hovewr it didn't worked that well as the last time,in fact didn't worked at all! there is a screenshot of this it's full of errors
Then I started another project it completely different keywords,however the same thing happened
I then activated the first project and I got first verified links in minutes,what is going on?
I even tried replacing project 2 keywords with project 1 to see if the problem is with kw,same thing hapened none of the links were verified and submision rate was slow

Comments

• FallenexeFallenexe Lithuania
    edited June 2015
    Just figured workaround for this:
    I duplicated project 1 and changed  keywords,anchors articles  and URL only
    Seems working now,but still wondering why this is happening
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you use public proxies!? Could be the cause of issues here.
    Yes I use public proxies,hovewer I used them also in Project 1
    Also I just tested and run without proxies for 5 minutes,still no links were indexed and about 15 were submitted in first minute,then stopped
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    You said that after you changed the URL things started working again?

Was the url on the same domain or different domain?
    No,I duplicated the project 1 and changed it's URL,KW and AT to project 2 ones,and it worked
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I have seen and been told by others that some times a url/domain gets blacklisted and makes submissions fail. Some food for thought.