Skip to content

Capcha sniper IP Port help for GSA

I have tried to contact Death by captcha several times to no luck I need to put in the info into the settings of GSA. i have my usename and password but can not find a IP:port anywhere- does anyone know what it is or how to get them to respond. I am new to this so please excuse the dumb question if it is.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm confused with what you're trying to do exactly? You mention deathbycaptcha but then the title says captcha sniper?

In SER you would normally just click the big options button > captcha tab > add button > select captcha sniper. Then if you want, you can click the "add" button again and choose deathbycaptcha, from there you will enter your username and password for deathbycaptcha. Doing it this way will first send captchas to CS and if CS fails, it sends them to deathbycaptcha.

I use Captcha Breaker, not CS so I'm not sure about the actual CS settings, you would probably need go to their support for that.
  • Im using Captcha Sniper and in the setting there is a place to put your death by captcha info along wiht their IP: port, I am using Captcha sniper for GSA
    Hmm, I'm not sure, you might want to contact Captcha Sniper support for that, not deathbycaptcha.
  • Thanks for replying at least someone somewhere did!!!
    Sure, no problem. If you are using CS with SER, then you can still do the method I mentioned above, and it will forward captchas to DBC. You won't need to enter an IP:Port, just your deathbycaptcha username/password.

You can try it like that until you hear from their support.
  • ok thanks man- yeah im going to pick up captcha breaker here in a few weeks just wanted to get some more items done before I leave for July.  Thnaks again!
    Sure, no problem. :)