Skip to content

Uncheck Non English Engines

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
Right now, when creating a new project, if you right click the engines, you see a bunch of options to uncheck based on certain criteria (like engines with no follow, with no anchor text, etc). I think there is one very obvious one missing... and that is non english engines. Even on the video tutorials it is explained that you should do this manually by right clicking each field. It would be great if you could do it in 1 click like this.

Comments

• Even better still (or as well as), it would be great if once you select all the engines you want to use, you could save it as a favorite, and in future, just use the favorite.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You can right click on the field like "description 450 german" and choose disable engines that use this.

the program does not know what language is behind an engine.

• I realise I can do this, but I have to do with with about 6 German and Polish fields (each of which i have to find each time). It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice if I could do it in 1 click. I know a lot of people do this each time... it's even in your video tutorial.

I know the program doesn't know the language behind the engine, but the point is that when this is clicked, it would automatically do the same thing as right clicking each of the German and Polish fields, and disabling engines that use this. Just a nice little time saver (I agree, it's not the highest of priorities)