Skip to content

LMP does not change when I changed from 100 threads to 500 threads

Hi,
Im new to use GSA ranker.
Today, I did a test with GSA. I have a dedi server from OVH which costs $40/month. I turned off the all verification proccess, does not filter anything, choose all platform except videos and pdf.
I also created 10 dummy projects (cloned), and add 300k link lists to each of them.
First, I set thread is 100. Then run those projects for 30 mins. Then, LPM is 60
Second, I set thread is 500,restart the lpm counter. Then run those projects for 30 mins. Then, LPM is 65

Anyone why LPM does not increase?
---
In the other test, I add 100 semi proxies from Buyproxies (I shared with those 2 others), set the thread to 1500. And my LPM is 100 at first, then reduced to 40 after 5 hours.

My CPU did never  over 50%

Comments

• 1500 threads is way too high. Try to keep at 500-600 unless you have a really powerful node.

65 LPM isn't bad for a raw list, or are we talking a verified list?

Try import URLs identify platform and sort in. I think that gives a better success rate than the other methods of importing URLs.

If your list has a lot of recaptcha sites then 50-70 is not a bad number. I think it's hard to get a very high LPM without enabling ignore hard captchas which stops it doing recaptcha sites. But I'm not an expert maybe one will drop in.