Skip to content

Multiple selection in filter

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
It would be good if multiple selection in filters was possible. I mean multiple rows selection in "bad word" and "URL" filters (in Project->Options) to delete unwanted multiple items. I have added to existing URL filter wrong list by mistake and now have to delete it one by one manually.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use the popup menu to clear it and reimport the correct one!?
  • Yest but I already had there good list of the URLs before I added another bunch by mistake. If I clear it, everything will be lost, but I like to retain old set of urls because I added them manually and have no backup.
  • It also would be great if filter was able to delete duplicate urls/bad words during import process, like many other software do, for example proxyfire of scrapebox and so on.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Much easier to keep a bad words .txt file. Then edit the .txt file, and upload. This way, you just need to keep the bad words .txt file in control. 

What would be neat for bad words, is specifying in GSA SER how many times they need to appear in the content for them to reject the page. I.e. find 3 or more bad words on page, then skip, rather than just 1 instance!
  • Sure I have bad words in the file but they are different from the the "sites with the following words in URL". I also have them in file now. Anyway we have to trace duplicate entries manually for both bad words and urls in filter. 
    Ok, never mind.

Could you please tell me where can I specify how many times bad words must appear on the page to skip that site? I can not find such option nowhere.