Skip to content

Can this stop SER submission? (bug i think)

andrzejekandrzejek Polska
edited June 2015 in Need Help
This is first time i got this problem, looks like ???javascript??? is stopping SER from submission (re-downloading captcha) when captcha failed= matches.
I just tested other engines with custom retries, user / gsa cb  -- working well, when captcha failed = match, i got asked again.
But this one not really:

captcha failed=The security code you typed in is not valid, please renew the operation|The security code you typed in is not valid*

i dont use submit success or submit failed in that engine.

@sven is that possible? do you need project backup for that?

Using 

submit failed retry=The security code you typed in is not valid, please renew the operation|The security code you typed in is not valid*
and deleting captcha failed= 

still the same thing 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you need to define a success/failed message...just duplicate the captcha failed message in the submit failed one.
  • @sven I tried, even once again now. It's not working.

[STEP1]
    link type=Comment-Url
    just download=1

captcha failed=The security code you typed in is not valid, please renew the operation|The security code you typed in is not valid*
    submit failed=The security code you typed in is not valid, please renew the operation|The security code you typed in is not valid*
    submit success=asdsadsad9sadsadasdasdsadsad23234898sdjfdsjfjdsf

verify submission=1
    ;verify url=
    first verify=0
    verify interval=1
    verify timeout=1
    verify on unknown status=1
    verify search detail url=0

try..

captcha failed=The security code you typed in is not valid, please renew the operation|*The security code you typed in is not valid*

• hmm...

can you tell me how is that supossed to change anything?
    no, it's not working...
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited June 2015
    @sven its working, deleting 

just download=1

from step1 was enough, i wonder why?

If you use just download=1 in [STEP1] without finding / modyfing url, thats what happen.

sometimes its really hard to know what is wrong, there are some things that you shouldnt do but theres also no way to know what is it :D other than try and error

in my post I added * in one mask....you seem to have forgoten it.

The just download=1 would only make sense if you surf to some url (modify url). Without that + without any form name/form url...it is simply taking any form on that page and submit!?

• I know you added * but that still didnt make any sense to me.

The issue was in just download=1 without find url= / modify url

so now [step1] is matching form and [step2] is submission

Before it was just downloading (just download=1) and notifying about submission failed.

Yes you are right, but it wasn't so clear before, beacuse in some cases it was working.

I make small diary here that will be helpfull for others maybe and 100% for me beacuse i got memory leaks.