Skip to content

What's the best version GSA SER right now?

luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
anyone, can suggest me? i using the latest version v 9.88, but.. many problems

I have ver 9.46, This is the most best version?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    problems as what?
  • edited June 2015
    Yeah, 9.88 is acting odd for me

An import of 1.5MM urls and then dedupe takes like 5 minutes, whereas it use to take less than 25 seconds before. Dedupe from TOOLs on the global list is still running extremely fast though.

Also, SER never go above 50 threads at once for me now even though i have it set to 300.  In the old days SER would scream and use the full 300-400 I gave it.

with 9.88, I never finish running all the links from my import into a campaign. 1.5MM imported into a campaign use to run through in about 6 hours... after 24 hours I still have 1MM to go.

Something is not right.  I havent changed how I run SER in 7 months... but with newer versions I have seen problems like this slowly come to surface.  Trying to find a old 9.6X version to see if I can compare.
  • Ive narrowed this down to another issue entirely away from SER.

Looks like its time for a new dedicated provider
  • luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    edited June 2015
    Sven I see submission successful on log and check manually is there (submission link), but status "verification of not successful" so isn't considered to be verified .. it crazy:-O

anyone can help me?
  • I just updated to the new version 9.95. Now I get the message no targets to post to, but if I check urls remaining to post to it shows 50k. where do I find the option to revert back to previous version?

thanks