Skip to content

GSA Low submission & High Verification ?

rjsingh41rjsingh41 India
edited June 2015 in Need Help
In GSA i'm having very low submission whereas very high verification as you can see in below image, I have a subscription of gsa verified lists that automatically synchronized with gsa list from dropbox & in log it is showing "no engine matches" error. Is there anything i'm doing wrong ?
Please sir help me !!!!

Comments

• Look at the engines in the list you are using and then make sure those engines are selected in your projects.
  • Thanks for the reply @coneh34d but i'm using all engines in my each project.
  • rjsingh41- how often is GSA SER set to verify links? Perhaps they are moving from submitted to verified so fast you aren't seeing a buildup.
  • Thanks for reply, Yeah it sends submitted links right away to verify. I think you are right, that's why it showing so much verified & less submitted.

What about "no engine matches" error ?
  • rjsingh41 You will see the "no engine matches" error for a variety of reasons. You are getting a good number of verified links, so I am assuming that nothing is terribly wrong with your setup. Because of that, I'll guess that there is an issue at the URL, not with your GSA SER setup. If you are curious, log the URLs showing no engne matches and open them up in a browser to take a look at what they actually are. If they seem valid, send a PM to Sven with your log and a list of the "no engine matches" URLs. 
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    @rjsingh41
    For "no engine matches" error use Platform identifier. I bought, and use that, all of my lists, and this error is dissapeared. Awesome tool!