Skip to content

Regaeding emails for Tier projects

shadowshadow UK
edited June 2015 in Need Help
HI GSA,

apologies for submitting request over the contact form today. did check here first.

My request is as follows
assume you have a Tier project from T1 to T3, obviously all three projects need an email address. problem I ma having is all three will require pop3 information
whereby all 3 projects will login to the email acc to download emails.

my request here is to give the user an option to have this project as submitter (email only on the email tab) or submit and verify (then require pop3 info to be filled in)

secondly is it possible to have a scheduler for the emails (during what time emails need to be downloaded (00-24hr))

thanks a lot for the amazing software, your software helped me alot
regs
Shadow

Comments

• I dont really know how GSA search engine works, but to my understanding GSA ser needs a valid email for submitting and and pop3 to respond to the emails sent by the url.
    so my request is within GSA ser (project)on the email verification to give an option to use this project as a submit only or submit/retrieve emails
    thx

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

SER is requiring email accounts (pop3 server to check the emails/read them, never to write to someone) to check for the sent login/password after registering on sites or to extract verification links after it.

Then and only then SER can continue to login and submit links. I still don'T understand your question though.

• My dilemma is : if you have 3 projects using the same email,
    I want only one of them doing the above check, but other  two to use the email for submitting  

In other owrds : all 3 goes and submit to different sites,
    only one will go and do the above

[pop3 server to check
    the emails/read them, never to write to someone) to check for the sent
    login/password after registering on sites or to extract verification links
    after it
    .]

And then to have a scheduler for this, when to perform [every
    day : from x:hr to y:hr]

If the above is not clear, my apologies did my best :D

The reason why I am asking for this is : Hotmail, now you
    cannot disable spam filter with the @.This option is not available, so you will
    have to login to your account and move the emails from spam to inbox

Google: now they are asking for cell phone number to send a
    verification code,

Yahoo; well ignore that, it’s a mess

Thanks in advance

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have an option to login to accounts only each xyz minutes. That time is handled globally not per project. So it would solve your issues.