Skip to content

login failed (error: invalid email or username.)

18:12:26: [-] 003/227 login failed (error: invalid email or username.) - https://wordpress.com/wp-login.php

What is happen? please help me, I don't know how to solve it. Thanks. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    this happens if e.g. SER tries to login even though there did no verification email arrive. SER does that in the hope no email verification might needed or you did it manually.
  • Thanks. Where is the setup picture to tire1 with web2.0. I set it many times but failed, thanks.
    What's wrong with these? thanks
    well, just some notifications. Please see the log itself and see if one or the other notice might effect your link building.
    It shows these wrong. Why?

what engines do you use in the project? On this last screenshot I see only search requests for the efault checked once (blog comments, fast indexer) and all return with no result (so maybe banned or proxies not working).

Also did you use the option to always add the keyword to the search query?

• Now, I select the engines by "check by country", but the same wrong as above. I don't know if it is banned or just the proxies not wroking. Screenshort below:
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    With engines I mean the platforms in project. But with the screenshots I already see the problem. You added like 200k public proxies, almost all  untested. Of course most of them are down and SER has almost no chance to get anything done. Especially not seeing any results from search engines.
  • Can you tell me how to solve it? I am in china so I have to use google with vpn, than use SER. Please give me a good solution, thanks.
    if you use a vpn, then you can as well disable proxies. else, get either private proxies or do a proper public proxy setup where you first delete everything and add+test proxies in a way that new proxies are not enabled without testing them first.
  • Thanks, I have found the setup where I clicked added +test proxies, I only want to select the web2.0 as tier1 then below.
     imageimage
    What's wrong about it? thanks very much.

if you just want web2.0 engines, then you

a) need to delete target url history as each of the engines usually has just one url

b) you should consider using www.serengines.com

c) you should consider using other engines as well. web2.0 in SER doesn't mean web2.0 for most other tools.

• edited June 2015
    Thanks.
    a) I have deleted target url history as below

b) How to select using www.erengines.com? Sorry, I don't know what's your mean, can you explain more. Thanks.

c) "you should consider using other engines as well. web2.0 in SER doesn't mean web2.0 for most other tools"
    You mean that I should select other engines like "blog commenting" together? Sorry, I also don't understand your mean. 

b) serengines.com is an addon that will get you many more web2.0 sites to post to.

c) web2.0 is a definition. Some see web2.0 as a type of site with design and interaction. That can be based on certain engines as in the social netowrok category. Blog Comments are really not web2.0

• b) Serengines.com is a really great addon.
    c) Can you recommend some other engines? thanks.
    Basically you can enable all contextual engines. Use the right click on the engine box to check them.
  • I have got the addon and see how it works. Thanks very much. So patient for my plain and ridiculous questions. Thanks again.