Skip to content

Automation Tool for GSA... i develop my own

Hi,

Im not sure if i am the only one in the earth, but my way to use GSA SER (maybe because i need PR+1 & low obl), forces me to restart GSA each 60~90 minutes to start fressh (i mean, delete history, cache, redo my targets list...) and start again.

BUT... as i own 3 licences, and im running in 3 different VPS (with good results, i guess im making a good amount of Verfied daily), it becomes "enslaving" having to re login to the VPS, every hour or so, to make a series of movements (erases history, add verified to the list, etc.) and re-run all fresh.

It gives good results, but as I have a busy day and I am forced to forget this babby sitting, my Google results suffered.

Then (after asking a lot of GSA internal information to Sven... he is a GREAT guy, very kind and patient and good enough to answer my endeless questions!!) I developed my own Automation tool for GSA SER, that does this for me: every X minutes it "reset" or close and reopen, to run from zero again.

I'm more than happy, first because in my first day, I managed to increase my results with my Money Sites by performing 24 hours a day this "reset" tool, and secondly because I do not have these electronic shackles that forced me to connect every 60 minutes to the VPS.

To make a short story ..  i was asking myself if there is someone suffering what I suffered? Someone might be interested in this little tool that allows restart "GSA SER" on a regular basis (with the cleaning of history, adding to the new_target list, etc?

My BETA is running fine. It does not have any makeup yet, is just a simple console... but im planning to add some controls to be able to set some minimal setting like the min-max time to wait until restart, etc.

To be honest, until now I had not thought at all that this tool could be interesting for others like me, with a similar need.

Do you have any "automation" need?

*Sorry for my "3nglish"

** I know that I had also thought that finish my project creator, but I have been too busy. Sorry.

Comments

• i do like you exactly to get hight LPM and VPM i wish i got your tool too but how? will be very useful for me 
    great work and keep going
    thanks
  • I was talking with Sven about maybe sharing it latter if people is interested.

Thanks for your comment.
  • you have too much hurry. If you delete cache and other, and does not change the emails, to end this postingalways in the same places

One of the keys to SEO, is to get links from many different ips. You have to scratch more results and hire adaily update list.

What you do from my point of view is very gross, should also change all the emails each time, but I say it,always publish in the same places, and that is not good for seo, that is SPAM pure and simple at the samesites over and over again.

It is my humble opinion,
  • edited May 2015
    It is giving good results to me. :)

Its SPAM if you change or not the emails.

I will add latter a way to change the disposable emails eachtime, its a good idea.

The user can add new and fresh lists from time to time to add new sites, that has nothing to do with the restart each X time the software.

• Also im working with 1k projects.

• yenerich 

I'm curious to know the way you have automated it,since i have several desktop programs automated in various ways.You can PM me!

Thanks!
  • I am a coder, mainly i used SendMessage and a few command lines.

• how i can buy it ? and if i want to just restart Gsa and start again without any changes is that possible ?
    this is my Skype 
    ahmed.efndi1 
    please add me

• Yes, that will be possible.

ATM its restarting at a random interval every 60~90 minutes, and i am increasing the new_targets list and deleting history, cache, etc. 
    But is easy to make all this things as an option, even the time interval to restart automatically.

I am running it in 3 VPS and really, as i told Sven, it makes my life easier, because in the past i had to restart and do everything manually every 60 to 120 minutes, and now i only restart the VPS once a day or once every 2 days and stop babysitting my GSA SER projects :)

*I am old fashion. I dont use skype (in fact, i have skype-phobia he he, i DO have 'install phobia', specially with apps that takes all my cpu and even all my computer... i try to live installing only very important apps, nothing more), its better if you contact me via PM.
  • should create a small page, explain it better, create a demo video and sell it at an affordable price through Paypal, so I encourage to buy as soil sample everything.

But I am not convinced initially campaigns restart every few minutes, I will add one daily list scraped for me, and for Tier 2 and 3 use 1daylins apart from serengines. E use of mine own domains not use such free yahoo or mail.ru. I have a good result

As I said before, if I reset the cache of my campaigns they will be continuously published in the same places and there would be no diversity of IPs.

If it is true that much GSA requires daily maintenance. I look for something that checks the type automatic links that exist every day, and then to define such

20% of forums
    30% articles
    20% wikis
    etc .... and when a project after cleaning links do not exist, if it reaches 20% of links to forums, disable the forums, so there would not be so over.

But as I said, create your page and explain well if the service is minimally interesting and economical surely end up buying and testing. There are many small programs that work wonders, the latter is PR jacker, which calculates a PR through the PA and DA within GSA, something very necessary and not GSA adds.