Skip to content

Many emails provided by asiavirtualsolutions aren't working. Should I delete them ?

Hello,

I have ordered one product from asiavirtualsolutions and many of provided emails aren't working http://postimg.org/image/54rrn64c3/ . Should I deleted all those emails from list ?  Will this have negative impact ? For this reason at the moment I have stopped the project.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi @vlad24

Usually over 100 emails i got like 2 or 3 emails like that. But just for a couple of hours, so i never delete them.

But it happen me once that all my emails were like that (Login Failed - SockError - Connection Timed Out). So i ask Sven if the problem was on my end... But it wasn't. 

Then i contacted Michael from AVS, and told him to please check their firewall... because maybe AVS was blocking my connection... and it was.

So Michael unblock my ip from their firewall, and now all emails are fine.

But now i always use a mix of AVS emails, and Yahoo Emails from Bandit.

With 7 to 10 for every task im fine.

Hope it help!
  • vlad24vlad24 uk
    edited May 2015
    Finally asiavirtualsolutions decide it to be a SCAM and he cheated us with no refund, story here https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5138/gsa-ser-data-packs-emails-pdfs-longtail-keywords-new-service/p16
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Anybody whom has problem with GSA emails either from the data pack or the gsa emails can contact me at support@asiavirtualsolutions.com and let me know your order number, the emails which has a problem and also the ip where u use them. I will replace any of the emails confirmed not to be  working

99% of the time it is firewall related and a simple adjustment in the firewall on our end will correct it.
    Other times it could be as simple that the password or email is wrong, a space where there should not be one.

I also found some users dont follow the instructions and use completely different settings than the recomended, other people never delete the emails as per the recomended settings, i found many people of which their email account contains over 30,000 email messages, because they never delete the emails after downloading them. -- these accounts i WILL delete withour any notice given..

Anyways all u need to do is contact me at the above given email and give me your dead emails, order number and ip where u connect from with the emails, then they will be replaced if confirmed to be dead.
  • Yesterday I bought the list from them..useless obsolete list, full of dead urls and crap..I asked for a refund, he said that can't refund me because is a digital product. Can you imagine this? Clickbank offers refunds for digital downloads, him, he, doesn't.

I explained him that the numbers he provided for each and every engine are FALSE and that he knows it but he is a jerk.

I had a 1 - yes ONE - VPM with this list of blog comments and guestbooks -  I get much better VPM if I scrap myself..definitely a SCAMMER and he knows he is selling crap.

He claims the lists were verified a few days ago, the comments and GB engines are full of dead and no match errors..and the worse thing is that he doesn't admit it.