Skip to content

low solving and repeating jams

Captcha breaker (with GSA - SER) has some errors - had had to re-start program several times the last days

also a message "Browser.exe has stopped working"  pops now and then up
and i can not find a solution for this

the recognized captcha have never been so low - get now less then 20%

the Recaptcha images comes up with 3 images at the same time
it mentioned that it uses times over 33 seconds - but it is not - coz i see how fast it goes

Services paid did also coming up with crazy figures - i have disabled DBC - coz it was taking 1000's in one time - running up fast
Also disabled Spamvilla - as that also did effect this - although no costs
So at the moment i am not using DBC and Spamvilla

So what could be wrong ?

Bye Harry

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    also a message "Browser.exe has stopped working" pops now and then up

and i can not find a solution for this

CB nor SER or any other program from GSA uses browser.exe. It has nothing to do with our products.

the recognized captcha have never been so low - get now less then 20%

of course the success rate depends on the captchas sent. I guess you have a lot recaptchas now and since you have "browser.exe", it means you use it with some other programs than GSA's. I don't know what you use but maybe they mainly use captchas not supported or the heavy once.

the Recaptcha images comes up with 3 images at the same time
    it mentioned that it uses times over 33 seconds - but it is not - coz i see how fast it goes

I guess you use some captcha service with it. There timeout is 30 seconds and if nothing is returned / server is down. You get that message that there is no result and time of course also took 30+ seconds. That you get 3 images quickly after that is also correct as it is a multi threaded program that takes as many requests as it can and solves it parallel.

• Thx Sven, for explaining

I have no other programs running for CB
    maybe mediamonkey does not work well on the VPS

but i guess i made also a failure - maybe too many projects in GSA SER and too many threats
    i have merge some projects and lower threats now

as said, i disabled spamvilla - i am not sure this service really benefit to better results.
    what is best - to set spamvilla on CB or in the GSA SER settings or bboth ?
    I am only using spamvilla for a few days now - at it is very typical that i have now a lower recognized captcha and these high uploads on costs for DBC services. The services took 100s up to 1000s for each - so i very fast run out of funds - and after rebuy i found that spamvilla is causing this
    Did this problem occured to others?

Bye  Harry

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

always use services in SER if you can. Using them in CB is only for programs who do not support more than one captcha service. Using it in CB would slow things down.

• ok thx