Skip to content

Wiki's should use Article content

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
edited January 2013 in Need Help
Why don't wiki's post a new page and use the Article content?  Instead the use some basic user type info.

Just a thought, I do a lot of wiki's with WinningWikis.com and have been creating wiki pages for years, not just the User: page.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    they do with the option on called "Put URL to places where it is clearly seen as SPAM (e.g. forum posts)."
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    So if you don't select that then it only creates a the user profile on wikis?
  • Yes, just tick that option to post the full article. I hope that sven will add a seperate option for wiki posts so we can post full article in them without posting urls in forum posts.
  • @mamadou - Thats a good Idea, so we don't have to duplicate the project for wiki's (not a big deal, but it's one more way we can save time with all these project.

I'm really impressed with GSA.  
    The more I use it, the more I get frustrated with other SEO backlinking software.  One of the pieces of software I use has been around for a while and considered to be one of the most powerful (no need to mention which one) and the amount of bugs, popups, manual babysitting it takes and user interface annoyances is starting to drive me nuts!

Thank you @Sven and team for making a great piece of software.
  • I know I'm reopening an olderish thread but I have a followup question about this topic.

How much more beneficial is it to get turn on this option and have your article posted on the wiki site? It's a contextual backlink as opposed to just a profile on the wiki so I imagine it's much better. 

Has anyone tested this and seeing if it's good to turn this option on?
  • edited May 2013
    people here say those articles get deleted fast, i made the same observation. probably most wikis are moderated.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Wiki's are almost never moderated because they get too much spam.  Some wikis have posting turned off, but almost none are actually post-moderated.