Skip to content

Gsa ser 9.83 not starting

@Sven hello. I updated to last version and the start button does nothing and scheduler won't come up. Already rebooted server and opened and close ser, but no luck

Comments

• @Ron, @Satans_Apprentice maybe you guys have a previous working version that you could share?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are the first one having issues like that. So I guess it'S something on your system. I can only help if you maybe offer access to that system.
  • @Sven i installed a previos version and it totally works, but not this new One.

Also since a few Montes my t1 contextual are creating almost no links. I have used some dog lists but also have scraped and used my own ones. T2 and t3 do create links, but not t1. Is there something I have to flush or clean or something? I have even duplicated the projects and deleted target URL and History. But still nothing...
  • Haha i meant a few months and I have used some good lists. Autocorrect got me...
  • @ron, @Satans_Apprentice I have been using your lists but they produced almost no T1 contextual. I have followed the instructions on all your pdf,s and even with fresh emails I get no t1 contextual links. I know they should be built very slowly. I have 5 per URL and in my project there are like 100 urls. But still it creates maybe 1 link per week. I have like 10 projects with separated contextual and junk tiers. I have duplicated projects and still nothing...
  • @Sven really on my system? SER was working perfectly, then I uodated and now it's not opening scheduler window. What in my system might be creating this issue? Nothing was moved before this to happen. Actually it was running by itself for days.