Skip to content

Newbie here, Let's take it easy.

andrewandrew France
edited May 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Well, I'm new to GSA SER. I'm coming from No Hands SEO, as the name say didn't put my hands on it, as a result I got results close to none and zero SEO understandment. My experience on advanced SEO strategies using GSA is close to none so please be kind to me.

- Is there any GSA SER 2015 tutorial for GSA ? I see many very old ( 2 years).
- What [Where to submit]  selections should I make (no info about it on videos) ?
- How many backlinks should I set/day for one site ?
- Should I use death by captcha or not ( since GSA captcha breaker many aren't using it anymore) ?
- What is Tier 1-1 Tier 2-1 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l22wppszinkzzi/web2.0.png?dl=0)  and when to use it, after how many submitted backlinks ?
- I have just a few days since I use it and I got 1062 verified backlinks , is this enough for 5 days ?
- Alexa sees only 5 backlinks from 1062, is this normal ?
- When my money site will actually get in the first google pages ( 1-5), after how many weeks (hopefully not months) ?
- How many private proxies should I use /month for one site ( I will do the math for several sites ) and where to buy it from , are proxy.banditim reliable ?

- With all this google penguin and panda algorithms is it GSA SER really working in 2015 to rank websites in google ?

Thank you !

Comments

• - Loads of tutorials, right on this forum, fine them, read them.
    - What and where to submit is your own choice, there is a place for kitchen sink blasts as much as there is linking it to FCS networker, it depends on the project
    - How many backlinks per site / day? Again it depends on the project, could be a blast could be a PR4 only drip feed, you have not even mentioned tiers which is key
    - Use a captcha service, use a proxy service, use a text answer service too, use whatever you can afford. I have captcha breaker set to send all recaptcha to DBC, I use about 100K per month but I have 300+lpm 24/7
    - Tiered link building? dude, you need to read some tutorials, seriosuly.
    - I have just a few days since I use it and I got 1062 verified backlinks , is this enough for 5 days ? Yes and no
    - Alexa sees only 5 backlinks from 1062, is this normal ? nothing is normal, are you indexing your links? now I come to think about it, are you kitchen sink blasting your money sites? woah, seriously read a tutrial or 2 before you kill your money sites.
    - When my money site will actually get in the first google pages ( 1-5), after how many weeks (hopefully not months) ? ok lol I give up
    - How many private proxies should I use /month for one site ( I will do the math for several sites ) and where to buy it from , are proxy.banditim reliable ? See above

- With all this google penguin and panda algorithms is it GSA SER really working in 2015 to rank websites in google ? no, seo is dead.

Thank you !
  • andrewandrew France
    edited May 2015
    "woah, seriously read a
    tutrial or 2 before you kill your money sites."  I'm indexing the links using GSA SEO Indexer.

"ok lol I give up" , can you be more specified ?

"seo is dead." , what do you mean ?
  • andrewandrew France
    edited May 2015
    Can someone take me seriously.
    I think you all started at some point.
  • That was a serious reply, I highly recommend you switch off GSA right now.

Read this as a start

• andrewandrew France
    Fair enough.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Focus on bringing visitors to your websites, not on seo.
    I've ranked a clickbank product on first page on google that nobody really wants to buy and search for.
    It doesn't make any money.
    So watch out.
    And yes for the Captain Obvious, my choice of product was bad.
  • luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    edited May 2015
    O:-)
  • GSA is a tool. One of many you can use to boost your rankings. How you use the tool will result in how your site ranks. Use the tool the wrong way and you will kill your site. The tutorials are very informative here for both the tool usage and in seo theory. 

IMO do not use GSA to build Tier 1 links to your money site. Not unless you become very skilled at content and strategy. But ultimately that is down to you.

GSA is without question the best Tier 2 and Tier 3 link builder in the market. When you set everything up correctly, it will crank out the links for you.

There are a few good Tier 1 tools out there. I prefer FCS. Others like Rankwyz. Just a matter of personal preference. Of course you can also manually build out your Tier 1 which is best of all for long term rankings.

Yes, we all started as newbies, so no worries. Just do your homework, constantly adjust your strategy, and good luck.
  • andrewandrew France
    Thanks a lot.
  • Hello @7ThDanWebNinja sorry to hop in the discussion but can you tell me if you use that 100k most searched keyword list that was shared here?
  • mihais 

Actually no, I do not use any keyword list at all. My gsa never searches as that reduces speed.

I use 1linklist (which is excellent) I also run gscraper on a vps which syncs with dropbox to another vps with platform identifier. I do this for the keywords in my own niche mixed with the full platforms footprint from GSA.