Skip to content

"pause after xx..." isn't working

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi,
I've downloaded the software today and installed in in trial mode.
I've created 2 different projects, in both I've configured the option: pause after 5 submissions for 60 minutes

both projects continued to submit after reaching the value configured.
I've tried to change the value several times, and also tried to change it to: after 5 verifications - it didn't help... it seems the application just ignores this option?? 

It is one of the most important configurations for me, I would like to know if it is reliable or not?

Comments

• Hi joshfri, this is working correctly for me. I'm running over a hundred projects and they all are pausing successfully..
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The trial is ignoring the pause options...it's pointed out in the log once you start the project.
  • OK,I've purchased the full version.

Still there is a difference between the number of submissions written in the project line, and the number written in the message log, which is the one considered for pause (to my understanding).

Why is it?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

the status one is holding any submissions (register, login, url, article posts...)

the one for the project counts only the once where an url is placed as thats important and not the registration.