Skip to content

How can i import my tier1 links?

Hey guys, i build with the FCS Networker many of Tier1 Links and now i want to import a list with tier1 links in the SER. How can i do this?

Comments

• gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    edited May 2015
    You can download your links from fcs web interface or use your api in your dashboard/options or api(whatever part, just look around and get an api for gsa ser)

in ser, start a new project and in External APIs, enable FCS networker
    Enter your api key
    Enter your project IDs from the fcs web interface found under Projects/Blogs or Social, look around
    Use Pipe keys to separate projects IDs, like:

Project1|Project2|Project3

Edit: Hm.. since I'm not sure if you could pull in someone else's project links, but it would be fun. Perhaps the api is limited to only interact with your accounts projects. When I had fcs sub, I didn't try to make up project ids. See if you can leech someone else's projects or get errors. Worth a try.

Then click ok and start the project
    it should start pulling in your links from fcs as Verifieds into GSA Ser

I would run your links with Scrapebox live checker to avoid building links to deleted posts, blogs, pages
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @gsa8mycows

I am just starting out with FCS Networker and have 1 question I hope you can help me with.

Should i wait for the FCS Networker project to complete before I start the GSA Search Engine ranker campaign. I have set up the api and project key but not sure if FCS networker will send the links to GSA Ser as they are created or will it only send the links to GSA SER when the project is completed.

Hope you can help to answer 
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    @royalmice

That's up to you, if you want it to finish first. People would argue with you to wait X amount of days before backlinking your web20s, but I'm not that person. I don't believe in the 'naturalness' of links that google preaches.
    It's a bunch of bullshit. Decide whether you want to wait or not. I don't know the difference.

I only used FCS for a month. Note that depending on the quality of your submissions(read articles), moderators might delete your blogs after submissions. This isn't news obviously, but if you pull in automatically your links from fcs without live checking your gonna be bulding links to 404 pages.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @gsa8mycows

Thanks, but i really just want to know if FCS starts sending the link immediately to GSA SER as it does the submissions or does it only send the links when it is done