Skip to content

Indexing Problem

Hi my links not indexed very fast, please help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    get GSA SEO Indexer or buy a indexing service.
  • hwo to buy gsa seo indexer?
  • edited May 2015
    Lol

Follow the link provided by Sven click on buy then enter credit card details and click pay or enter your PayPal details and click pay

Easy

You might find coupons but seo indexer is already too cheap only $20
  • i seeing in GSA there are many indexers so GSA SEO Indexer is best?
    I would not say that. For the programs out there doing simular stuff it probably is but not to the services. 
  • does trial version of GSA seo indexer exists? i want to try it first
    of course. We offer demo versions for all our products. Please find it here: http://seo-indexer.gsa-online.de/
  • HI i tried trial version and import some urls, but GSA seo indexer taking fake urls and that urls have no relation with my urls which i want to index, also i checked anchor text it is differnet, please help

Thanks
    What do you call Fake-URLs? The program will create no static backlinks here. It is made for one purpose only: to get your links faster indexed. It doesn't matter what anchor text is used here. And there is no control about that anyway.
  • fake urls means urls which are not submitted or verified by GSA
    thats impossible. Only links are indexed there that you manually add or SER sends over after verification.
  • edited May 2015
    it showing these type of links;:

<removed>

these types of links are nor created by SER neither submitted by me in Indexer, also i have no game project
    we better discuss this on pm before you show more of your niche.
  • my site not give me a money, please help! :-B