Skip to content

[KM] pricing?

oiloil
edited January 2013 in Need Help

i recall somewhat there was a special price on KM for some time hear, but cannot recall it how much it was, any idea?

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think $167 once off. 
  • Km price is $37 a month.. special pricing was only for the christmas period.. :(
  • KM was $157 for christmas, that offer is no longer available
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    What is KM?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Kontent Machine
  • edited January 2013
    @Brandom KM is also no longer wasting a big effort in creating content for your tiers also =)

Thanks to @ron it literally changed my life
  • ronron SERLists.com
    They might roll out that one time price again. That's what I would do if I were them. I'm sure they flooded their paypal account with $$ when they did that offer.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Can you tell me if KM will be better than what I currently do?

I grab an ezine article, move the sentences around, spin in TBS to 98% using my custom database, then use the article.
  • ronron SERLists.com

It automates all of my content on GSA SER. You can plugin the TBS API key into KM - and at that point, your content needs are on total autopilot.

What you do is way too hard.

• yeah KM is actually the only article creator which crossed my way, which makes perfect content for SER
  • If you don't mind me asking, what's missing in AutoContentWriter? I use it all the time with SER.
  • i also use AutoContentWriter. i'm happy with it and it's cheap.
  • Thanks. I only want to know because I am looking to improve ACW all the time as I use it myself.
  • ACW can scrape lot of articles from different sources?
    ACW can spin at word > sentence and paragraph level? 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I think ACW and KM are both great products. The small one-time fee makes ACW the perfect choice for a lot of people. @rodol - you should check it out.
  • collywobbles, you should create the content API for ACW also.

• indeed @collywobbles that would be amazing
  • I'll ask Sven what it is :)@rodol, we use around 20 well known article sites as sources. Built in sentence spinning, word spinning via TBS/SpinnerChief, no paragraph spinning (not really necessary as the sentence spinning is huge)