Skip to content

So Frustrated With GSA...Please Help!

Hi Guys,

I recently tested all of my proxies from BuyProxies and GSA says they are not working, however, BuyProxies says they are just fine.

I keep getting the "Download Failed Aborted" message. Also when I check some of the URLs they seem to be dead domains.

Am I really having a Proxy problem?
Should I be scraping or buying a list to post links?
Should I buy emails or use the GSA generated emails?

DH

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    1) Are you sure you're importing your proxies in the proper format? Someone had a similar problem the other day and it ended up being the import format making the proxies all test bad. However, if when you click on the URL and the domain is dead, there isn't much that can be done. Try checking the import format: IP:PORT:USER:PASS - Also, if your proxies are I.P. authenticated, make sure that you've set that up in the dashboard of your proxy provider.

2) Scraping or buying lists is up to you. Scraping will require more work on your end, but you will have a more unique list than the list you would buy from someone else. However, you would need basic knowledge of Scrapebox or Scraper and using footprints, etc. If you're go

3) I personally never use the disposable emails. I usually run catchall alls or grab some emails from banditim.com or buybulkaccount.com, or from other sellers on the forum.