Skip to content

Sven Create a Software For The People

2»

Comments

• blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay

I watched the video for this one: http://www.googlesearchbot.org/offer/ and it looks pretty interesting, as well as being affordable.

Has anybody tried it?

• blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    Well, this thread sure died out fast. :(
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2015
    ^ Because it isn't possible using the current tools on the market and you just end up repeating yourself. Plus there are apparently real people in real life who think an advertising company with a turnover of $66bn and loads of their staff went to MIT or whatever don't spend any of that cash on preventing clickfraud.

3:-O
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    edited May 2015
    Well I made a small tool and ran a test - just a few hundreds using proxies:
    In this tool, I simulate a real user behaviour - using random search words and random time;)

As shown on the picture below (screenshot from google webmaster), it clearly improves CTR

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @magically nicely done! i wonder if it makes any difference to rankings if you run it for a while..
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Sven has definitely seen the thread but i haven't noticed any reply from him yet.. I wonder if he thinks such tool would be reasonable in the GSA product list in the coming future.....
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Actually yes I read it, but the way such software should work is not that easy as it sounds like. The program must use javascript or at least control a browser to do it, else G. would notice things.

And it has to simulate not just one browser but all major once to not leave a footprint.

That is the biggest problem here. Everything else would be seen by G. and the tool would be useless.

Anyway I have it on my list but it's not as easy as you all might think it would be.

• judejude canada
    @spunko2010 ,anything is possible,all @sven needs to do is try and test,am sure nobody knew and expected gsa ser will explode as much as it did and still thousands are using it and u heard no complaints from the big G..the software will simply be generating traffic,nothing to do with manipulating Google, and also,the software should be kept private to gsa ser users only,am pretty sure 90% of current ser users will try it out, so,that wont be a problem, all we need is @sven to give it a shot
    Surely it can be done - just look at the screenshots I provided;)
  • judejude canada
    @magically, u created the bot yourself? and have u seen any impact on rankings so far since u started using it?
    @jude

Yes, I made the program myself, however it's way too soon to determine the impacts on rankings.
    I think it takes more time to actually see any results, as this needs to be done over several weeks.

• edited May 2015
    Guys, just realize that if any of these CTR manipulation services really don't leave a footprint to Google, they can be used to click fraud Adsense and similare advertisment platforms as well. That or Google doesn't use these fraud detection techniques in organic search. Way too much wishful thinking going on in here IMO.

In my case study with genuine CTR improvement techniques it took about 1 month to rank all major keywords top 3. Site was brand new as well.

• judejude canada
    @rogerke, the software wont be used to click any ads on a website,and its NOT going to be for clicking adsense ads,just to be clear with that.and in regards to your case study,what level was the competition? was that the only technique u used or u also did link building,social signals,etc. 
    @magically,id like to test out your bot as well if u dont mind :)
    edited May 2015
    @jude

Well I guess I could make a simpel client to do some testing - allow me a few days to prepare it;)

Before going too deep into it, bare in mind that this is nothing than a proto type.

You would make 2 txt-files for the purpose:

1. List with google passed proxies (100)
    2. List with keywords

Prepare to name your site/ blog as input - This is because the program uses google search results to identity your site/blog among others.

In terms of keywords, you would pick 5-20 that currently ranks between 1-10
    And add additional 10-20 that are not so highly ranking....

Current known issues:
    Not able to go beyond 1-10 ranking search results, meaning theree is a problem with locating a class attribute in the html on google..

- Could be caused by a timeout or maybe xpath is needed to handle it properly, this needs to be solved and handled.

*Edit
    Perhaps you are interested in the code? You could do the remaining part, like add the ability to switch over to chrome etc.. which is really easy.

The basic structure is implemented - so it's actually just a matter of enhancing it.
  • edited May 2015
    @jude

I know, but my point is that Google already has these click fraud detection techniques in place in PPC, so it makes sense they use it in organic search as well. Google isn't stupid. Check out this tidbit from a recently awarded patent regarding site/name queries as a quality signal (*)

"Different users can be identified based upon users being logged into a user accounts, different Internet protocol addresses associated with the user device being used by user, or by using information provided by the user device, such as an Internet cookie."

------

Here is my CTR case study I posted elsewhere:

Also did a case study in an untargeted niche. The domain currently only two backlinks but is very optimized (AWESOME domain name, title and meta description). The average CTR has been a whopping 25% while the average ranking has been 8th since I created it last month. And guess what? Since this week it's ranking #1-2 on all important keywords! And even more importantly, a pretty competitive adult keyword also started to rank top 5 despite it being untargeted (although related I only mentioned it once on the domain)  And again, the domain holds no link juice at all!

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Don't forget use random time on page and follow random link in pages for x-time :)

edited May 2015
    @rogerke is correct IMO.

@magically your graph is misleading without knowing if you were doing any other marketing, and what timescale it is. If the timescale isn't < 3 days then I'd wager it isn't working. If you check the Moz link I posted earlier, you can see results in hours, not days/weeks.

And even if you were not doing any other marketing there are so many other factors at play. For example your CTR might be quite high anyway and be completely natural because of a good KW rich, targeted and relevant META description.

@Sven how many users are running your software at any time? I honestly think the best way , in fact the only way to do this, is to build software/extension  so it runs within the browser of users. That will naturally take advantage of the 1000s of variables (OS version, resolution, browser, country, IP, whether logged in/out of Gmail), but it needs a massive userbase otherwise it won't work. I would wager at least a few thousand users.  This is the route I am going down, the hard part is getting people to download/use it.

• edited May 2015
    @sven, looking forward to it
    @spunko2010 then you still would need to code something for all major browsers...chrome, firefox, ie, vivaldi, opera...
  • judejude canada

@sven,we know its not easy to build up something like that,but we know you can do it,please when can we look forward to the software? :)

maybe in the future ;)
  • judejude canada
    @sven in the future it might be too late, better strike the iron while its hot ;)
  • judejude canada
    Nobody else has suggestions and opinions on how to make this work? :)
  • it is not possible with the golden data that google has, computer power and latest machine learning algorithms :D
  • If @sven release this kind of tool ctr booster something ill buy it asap. Lol no other developers i know who developed complex and constant update as @sven do
  • judejude canada
    @yavus its possible,trust me :)  @molex,I wish @sven took it more seriously :(
    There's a whole page of reasons here why this won't work. Just hire your own freelancer/contractor to do it if you think it'll work, there's loads of C# programmers on elance.
  • edited August 2015
    I would also have the tool click on random pages of google. For example:

a site on page 1 stay 5 second then go to page 3 then to whatever page yo are at. 

I remember one tool back around 2010 i think it is sniper. basically it would search for your site name keyword. Then once you hit position 100 or so, it would search keyword then hit your site. The guy was a scammer 

as the above poster said there is lot of reasons why this may not work.

Not many people will go the 100th or so listing unless it was important.

I would also take off any cpc ads like adsense, in case the tool by accident clicks it. 

also needs

random times

move the mouse cursor up and down left to right on chrome to stimulate what actual users do. 

different proxy speed, or site load time. some people have 100mbs others have 3mbs

click different pages

go to your site, spend time, then go back to google and type another keyword that is what an average user does. They dont just go to one site then close it down. They search then then go to youtube, go play games or or do what i do, which is i cant say, starts with a p

mobile

Also you will need a vps, or unless leave your home on 24/7, because people just dont search from noon to 2 pm. They search from noon to noon -  all day

• edited August 2015
    also I would add the browser needs to reflect the actual %.

Lets see the top browsers are microsoft edge explorer
    chrome
    firefox
    apple
    They should get the majority of the visits, not some browser that .00005 of the population uses but that browser is still important because it shows diversity
    edited August 2015
    Mikey, it needs to go a whole lot further. Different IPs that match the target country, different resolutions, different versions of each browser, different computer types and O/S, different versions of that O/S, and then you need probably to find a way to login to Gmail accounts to do it all. And then not get flagged by their security.

There are tools that do all of the above (that you listed) already but they don't work. A lot of them don't even process javascript, they are worse than useless.

I think it's safe to say this isn't possible without some mass concerted effort. Or if you pay real people to click your links in Google, but then that won't be cost-effective compared to just building links.