Skip to content

Need some help if anyone can assist please

I know I asked this before but I must of did it wrong because I'm not getting the results.

The questions was how do you get SER to post Edu /Gov links?

I created a filter but SER is not creating any and I have scraped 1,000's of working edu /gov links

Can anyone be so kind to explain in detail or post a screen shot with detail so I can finally get it work, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

NYC SEO

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what filter is that?
  • nycseonycseo NYC
    edited May 2015
    create domain filter

it has edu gov already in there to click on I chose no filter, I figured that would filter them out from being used

but I clicked on them and made it and clicked okay

so in your list you have now...

!.gov !.edu

? If not, you did something wrong. 

• create domain filter and just clicked the edu gov premade tabs already in there
    but chose don't create filter. Did I need to create a filter?

I thought creating a filter would filter them out cause when I did it the way you showed me it filtered them out like bad words
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    edited May 2015
    @nycseo

an easy solution would be to look into this one:

It will do quite a lot of different task for you - More info

On the other hand - GSA SER can set a filter, so only those domains are valid targets.

If you set the filter Sven mentioned, only those domains are allowed - hence the operator '!'

However, it still requires a good list - bare that in mind too.
  • im not looking for keywords i have 1,000's im looking how to set the edu, gov filter so SER can post to edu and gov links thats all
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @nycseo

I'm aware of that buddy, however that tool provides the ability to sort your list, which means no reason to set any filter. That was why I suggested it.....

If you set the filter Sven mentioned, it will only allow those domains - all other will by 'bypassed'

Entirely up to you what you want to do - I rest my case;)
  • oh okay
    well doing as written with the domain/url filter should work just fine. What sites did SER build links on after you set this up?
  • .com, .de, .net. org . etc
  • but no edu and gov