Skip to content

GSA SER ReCaptcha and Email Questions

I have 2 questions:

1) I start getting a lot of recaptchas, the hard to solve ones (blob). Is there a way to like skip them by default? Because after a while, because of these, i get "connection blocked by recaptcha" error - or something like it. So is there a way to "save" the proxies and not get them blocked by recaptcha?

2) How many email accounts should i use for a project? Can i use the same ones for it's tiers or do i need new ones?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. Yes the option is called "skip hard captchas" in project options.

2. Minimum the amount of accounts to create per site (setting in scheduled posting). But if thats no enabled option, I would take 10 maximum.

• gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    @Sven What is included under "Skip hard captchas"?
    Google recaptcha, solvemedia captchas, text capchas and any of these of puzzle captchas?
    I've seen google recaptcha blocking some sites with their usual bullshit of automated queries coming from proxy ips, with usual text of: "Sorry, but your PC or network is sending automated queries. Please F yourself. Thanks!"

What about text captchas?
    I've heard from Devin that GSA already can solve some text captchas? Is that right?
    I know that you've made some external APIs with banditim, spamvilla, askmerobot, etc for text captchas.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

text captchas are asked only if:

a) they can not be solved by the internal database (32.000 answers to questions)

b) it is no math captcha (1+2=?)

c) it does not include the answer in question (What color has the sun (yellow)?).

...and you have the option turned on to "Ask the User" other than Skip or Randomize.