Skip to content

Extract/Export only certain engine from Verified List?

Hi,

I'm wondering is it possible to extract or export urls only by certain engines from the Verified Site List. If so, please kindly tell me how? Or if there's any work around. All I can think of is by making specific project containing only the certain engine => show urls then export, but I hope there's other way to do that. It would be great if we can export urls by specific engine from a mix engine project.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with site list you mean the options->advanced right? Well those URLs are already sorted by engines for each engine one file.
  • vicvic home
    Hi @Sven,

Thank you for the reply.

I mean how to extract the verified URLs only from specific engine such as only from the Article engine. Yes I know URLs are already sorted by engines in their own engine type files but when I look into those files in the site_list-verify folder then I see various url with parameters I cannot understand. I need to get only the verified URLS so I can process them further outside of SER.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope I made it clearer this time.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well what extra paremeters do you mean?
  • vicvic home

so those URLS in the blue mark, I don't think they are the URLs to my articles? So how to only get the URLS which are the exact URLS to my articles, without those other URLS?