Skip to content

Send to Indexer after X Days

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, there are a lot of sites that delete SER links and sites that just go down after a couple of days. Would it be possible to send verified URLs to indexing services after a couple of days? That would allow us to verify they're alive after 2 days for example, then send them to indexing services. This would save a lot of time and resources as the indexers wouldn't be building links to 404 pages.

Just a thought.

Thanks!

Comments

• This makes sense, I'd also like this feature :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I know what you mean, this sounds like a good idea but difficult to manage as SER would need to keep track on what link was submitted when to what indexing service. This also means way more memory usage or at least 6 byte per verified URL.

Im not sure if that would be worth it.

• TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited May 2015
    Wouldn't be possible to export the verified URLs with a date to a file and make the seo indexer work from that file?
    This way SER wouldn't need to keep track on anything and we could even set up the SEO Indexer on a different server.

Edit: I've just realized this thread isn't about the GSA SEO indexer. Sorry, for hijacking it.
  • luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    edited May 2015
    thats right, this will make it difficult for us to create a tiered link :(
    sites that keep on down after a couple of days
  • Would it be possible also to limit how many links to be submitted to the indexing service?