Skip to content

Just received abuse/spam complaint from my ISP

edited May 2015 in Need Help
Hi everybody!

Today I have received abuse complaint from my ISP, I am using GSA on my personal laptop with 50 private proxies with the following settings:

Also I have tested these proxies against whatismyipaddress.com - none of them pass (50 ) and I have tested against anonymus test-url 49 worked and 1 not.

The first step is I think is to move from laptop to VPS any recommandations?
Second step how they find out my ip if these are private proxies? I have brought them from buyproxies.org!

Please help me!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The problem might be the option "Skip for identification" you should turn that one off.
  • I have turned of the "Skip for identification" option, anything else to do? Maybe is something wrong with proxies?
  • edited May 2015
    Any other suggestions?
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Are you 100% sure that those private proxies from BuyProxies are leaking you IP adress?

Could you please confirm that one more time please?
  • edited January 2019
    My Internet connection is PPOE based this means, I will receive a new ip if I disconnect from the network and connect to the network. I am using router, the router maintains the same IP long time because disconnect and connect occurs only when it's restarted. My ISP logs the active connection IP, they can tell when was used and by who. 

I have used only private proxies from Buyproxies.org

My ISP reffered at a log created by http://bitninja.io here is a part of it:
    //removed by admin as it was resolved anyway//
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Hmm, that surely looks like some nasty shit!

Have you tried to add some DNS encryption? Simply try to prevent "Man in the middle"?
    I'm not sure how advanced that nasty shit is, however it would make it harder for them....
  • hi

Simply add this to your windows host file

127.0.0.1 bitninja.io

Also block it through Gsa global settings, this should do the trick
  • solidseovps thanks for quick recommendation, bitninja is installed at my ISP provider and monitors how fast I am accessing sites? Also GSA connects to bitninja website? or sites have some kind of protection from bitninja? 

I don't get it, if I block bitninja on my computer how will gone help me? Thanks!   
  • weblifemaster

Oh ok sorry i miss understand the situation here then, was just trying to help you blocking it.

• gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    I'll bump this for you as I'm interested in this also.
    Am I understanding is correctly?
    From Sven:

"The problem might be the option "Skip for identification" you should turn that one off."

But on his picture, he had already had it turned it off here http://picpaste.com/proxy_settings-ZTdK25Hk.jpg

Can we get into complaints if you use server/home ip for verifications?

• Turned off, I think means - unchecked box, if you pay attention the box is checked - witch means that the option is active.

But good point perhaps the problem is not at submission, the problem is at verification!
  • It seems that Bitninja.io is being busy policing the web nowadays. I got an abuse complaint from my vps provider some time ago when I used gsa seo indexer on high threads without proxies.
  • "Stop projects on no active proxies" maybe ? 
  • I also got two complaints from my VPS provider and also from the protection service by the name Bitninja.

What I did I immediately stopped all the submission via SER but kept Indexer running which had over 50K urls in the que.

I didn't receive any complaint after that and my SER is not submitting in the mean while so Indexer can not cause this issue.

You should also add some public proxies for lowering the load on your private proxies and assign them tasks such as search engine scraping as well as PR checking.

And always check the option in settings that says to stop the campaigns when proxies are down. This will prevent SER from using your ISP IP in case your private proxies are temporarily down and they can too go down and back up and running without you knowing about it.
  • edited May 2015

we don't have any problem with the proxies (the rest of the users could confirm you that)  and we never leaked any IP. The IP which the sites will see is the IP of the proxy, always

did you made any ticket so we could investigate it?  
  • buyproxiesorg Yes I have created a ticket.

Any suggestions for VPS Provider?
  • ok, we own the gsa users an explanation, how the things are going

It looks like because of the 350 connections used and a slower internet, gsa disabled the proxies one by one until the user run without any proxy on gsa and posted without any proxy

• gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    @weblifemaster See my post here for a vps provider. The provider I'm using is inexpensive and absolutely gold.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/112815/#Comment_112815

Check this comment for that. The server has no downtime and support is good, most of the time.
  • andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited May 2015
    "Stop projects on no active proxies" maybe ?  and disable proxies that are off. simple as that

also look for socks proxies, running 5 of them at 400 threads no problems, fast and furious
  • The support team at buyproxies.org was extremely helpful to solve my issue!

andrzejek thanks for the suggestions, from where I can purchase socks proxies any suggestion?

solidseovps do you have a coupon for me? I want try your services
  • @weblifemaster

Sure for a vps use this coupon NY0RI7UE54

For a dedicated use this one WININCL
  • Most resellers buy from hetzner, you can get i7 there with 16gb ram 700/700 download / upload 24/7 for 30 euro
     for socks i use http://proxyblaze.com/
  • andrzejek Thanks very much, you are the king!
  • @andrzejek Note: Torrents, mailing, fraud, abuse and illegal activities strictly prohibited.
  • useruser1 ok then pass on them :)
  • @andrzejek, not ban your account? 
  • Those bitninja posts are from honeypots, and that's why they look like this: ###.sa###.com so that you can't detect them and cannot block them from being posted to. Very unfortunately with GSA this is not avoidable and GSA will always post to honeypots. There is not setting that will stop this, maybe curb it, but not fully stop it.