Skip to content

Unknown Submission Status...

Hi guys,

I seem to get a lot of "Unknown Submission Status" when I run my Campaigns using GSA ser...can anyone give me some advise on how to counter this and improve verified. I usually use 10 private proxies and set my timeout to 110 ...any help or advise would be warmly welcomed as i`m quite new to GSA ser and would love some advise on the settings that give best results.

martin. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    for what engine? Try using the debug mode (options-.>advanced) and see what exactly is returned on a submission.
  • luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    edited May 2015
    if u have 10 private proxies with < 0.5 seconds / proxies. recommended for me

100 threads and 90 timeout :-bd i hope can solve you problem
  • mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland

Hello Sven,

Thanks for your kind reply, Here are the Engines!. Can you please explain the debug mode a bit more eg how to get to it and what to look for?as I am just a beginner in the use GSA SER. Is it possible for me to PM you Sven?

Engines inc:

Blog comment
    Forum
    Indexer
    Social bookmark
    Social network
    Trackback
    Url shortner
    Web 2.0
    Wiki

• mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland

I would be will happy  to pay for someone to give me some coaching on GSA SER via Team viewer or Skype if anyone has a bit of time or is interested? as it might stop me pulling whatever hair I have left out lol

:))
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

That are just the categories not the particular engines. Anyway, you get to the debug mode in options->Advanced->Debug Mode...

On that window you get the messages and exact html outputs for the submission. If you double click on that you might see the actual result and a hint what happened that SER was not able to see.