Skip to content

Suggestions

I would like to make two suggestions for "GSA SER"

1- That when we see a notice, the kind with red triangle, and the notice is cleared. When I have many campaigns I usually leave a lot of ads, and it's so slow peeling away, often stopping everything and close GSA and then open it. I think looking at it and should be deleted, it would be much more comfortable.

2. Define which can appear there. They are usually warnings that captchatronix failed in a precise moment, or spamvilla or whatever. They are warnings that abound because it can give a miss but the service works. I usually check daily from captchas options, each of the services they use.

For me it would be much more important to define to warn me emails accounts that no longer work, that would be perfect.

I leave these suggestions to see if @Sven seem good, are easy to make and improve the usability of the software.

Comments

• for point no.1 why you should restart GSA SER?
    you can just select all projects, and then clear all warnings
  • If I remove all the warnings, not when they fail mailing campaigns. For me it is very important to know when the mails fail to delete it.

If you have 20 emails campaigns running and fail on several campaigns, LPM lower

That is the important detail. The option you mention and I know.
  • Do you think of my suggestion @Sven, I think it would be very useful to select only notify me by fallen emails, the rest I do not care, I check daily my services Captcha, however, have all full of mistakes all day because misses a captchatronix time or spamvilla or reverse, use the 3, to me it is a torture.

I think it would be very useful @Sven