Skip to content

Auto Import Proxies ? SolidProxies.Com Alternative

I'm looking for a way (or a provider actually) that will not waste my time checking and importing proxies into SER.

Yes, i know that proxies die every few days, i'm just curious is there's any alternative to solidproxies.com (something that based on an api or something like that, will automatically replace the dead proxies so i don't have to).

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    Try @BanditIM proxy service Here is the Link: ProxyBandit
  • Thanks, did you try this service? I've tried another similar service (proxy switching on the same port) but it only worked for a few months, after that it died out...
    Yes, i have it, i'm on the free 2 days trial. Its not perfect, it has some error in the service, but for that price is nearly free. I dont think that services will be end a few mont later, so you can use it too...
  • edited May 2015
    dvolker

I dont think you will find any alternative as we are the only one that replace proxies instantly and these are private proxies that we own not a scraped public proxies (hacked botnet) that we scrapped for free and selling for you. Aside most backconnect would rotate ip every 10 min to all users, so if your ip is blocked/dead you would have to wait 10 min for it until they rotate, with us your proxies get replaced instantly

Were you our client? We had a thread here when solidproxies first started and some clients had issue with it as there was bugs but its pretty stable now and we have many customers who are using it, also we have our own standalone application that allow you to use our solution with any software or even a browser.
  • @solidseovps Yea, it's totally like you said it, i'm 90% sure that the other services that are rotating proxies every 5-10 mins are just using hacked botnet, so yea, your solution is probably the best.

But $16.50 for 10 shared proxies, that's waaaaay to much. Just a few days ago i paid $15 for 20 dedicated proxies (there was a small discount involved) but they work really fine, most of them lasted for 2 weeks already and 7-8 of them died after 4-5 days.

So i have nothing against your solution, i just think it's a bit expensive, that's all.
  • edited May 2015
    @dvolker

Totally understand, but we hear this all the time that its expensive, but how you guys compare it? if you compare it to regular proxies prices, this is not regular proxies? if you compare it to a botnet, this is also not a botnet? so how you guys compare if its expensive or not? aside we dont really limit how many times you replace it.

So really when someone says its expensive, i think they should do a fair comparision aside that this is the only one of its kind today.
    edited May 2015
    After i tried the solidproxies, i changed my mind. Your service are absoluteIy awesome. Yes, its not cheap, but you had no rival, and what the customers get, its awesome. I immediately stopped the proxybandit, because you are right. They sell public scrapped proxies, and they have no guarantee that all the changed proxies will work, and fast (i got slow and dead proxies, absolutely useless the service). But your service, WOW. 

The proxies are unstoppable and if something banned an ip, its automatically changed to a clear not banned ip, and so on. Oh, and your proxies are 100% working, and fast as i see, and in that 2 days you not give to me dead or slow and useless proxies, like proxibandit did. I hope, that your service not changing.
  • @NetMajom

Thank you very much, Glad you like it, We have stabilize it alot since we start it.. We admit there were many bugs before but we do our best to fix any bugs in solidproxies system when reported.
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    I also want to add that the tech support is superb!!
  • blakew1251

Thank you for your kind words and your business
  • I just signed a 20 dedicated to see how it works. Let's see if I can make them work with GSA, Scrapebox and Gscraper
  • I have tried the service and I had to demand payment, however much they say that money, the boss in disputes paypal is returned is not them.

.Net 3.5 must be installed and makes the system unstable

High number of "download failed"

Every so often, GSA crashes and stops working. I tried different ways and means, but I could not leave the stable system.

The only way back to be stable is back to my old provider proxy + the soft proxie multiply. 50 proxies are dedicated more scrapings. This gives me some "download failed" and especially not freeze me GSA.

I personally do not recommend it. The idea is very good and now tell you that if it is the fault of GSA and GSA tell which is the other, but whatever it is, is not stable.

I tried it for 5-6 days and I gone mad stopping GSA
  • porlapatria

We are sorry you had to go this route, We have been trying to reach out for you to help but you never answer any of our tickets then you opened a dispute than paypal ended on our favor

We would have really helped as we always do with our clients as mostly would be either they are using the wrong settings or not all the require .net 3.5.1 / 4.5.x or C+ runtime is installed that can cause MagicProxy to not work

As state, we really tried to reach out for you more than 3 times to help you but you never responded so we had no way to really see what is happening on your machine