Skip to content

How To Install Users Shared Captcha Types?

Hi Guys,

First i would like to know... How are those shared captcha types created?
Because like a moth ago i had more than 50% recognized, then i install one shared file from here http://gsa-online.de/script/receive_share.php
and now i only have 41%.

I would like to know, are these shared types always improved? what i mean is... if there is a file in there that was uploaded 1 month ago with 40 definitions, and then you see a new file uploaded 2 days ago with 60 definitions... Does the new file will always be better? or you have to see if they are working fine... How do i know which file to download an install?

I also want to know how to install them... The first time it was easy just double click on it. but now i'm not sure why i cant. this message appears:
Its in Spanish, windows said it cant open that file, and want me to search for a program that can.
But when i select CB it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. Those shares have to be treated carefully. Usually people do not really know what they do with the SDK and there end result is not really tested against a good set of captchas, resulting in a worse success rate. However I am monitoring the shares and download them for review and add things for next update. So basically you should not really touch anything from there unless you are a really advanced user and know what SDK is for.

2. To install this you just click right on the captcha types->Import->From URL