Skip to content

How can i Stop GSA URL Redirect PRO?

Hi guys,

Well URL redirect PRO is great... you just need to use it carefully because it can do more links than you can handle.
For one single URL y use it to create 301 redirects (recursive X2) PR 3>10... and it create more than 197 000 redirects in less than 24 hours.

01_Well my question is, how can i stop it?
Because when i tried to stop the program it just continues... and sometimes crashes. every time i need to stop it just doesn't work, so i use Ctrl+Alt+Supr and kill that task.

I have another problem, When i upload multiple URLs for example 10. When it finishes and i try to save the list of created redirects, it only saves the last task (the 10th URL task), and i don't know where the first 9 go.

02_So how can i save each task with all the URLs created for each one (also in recursive mode)? 

Any Ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's strange that you can not stop it. Can you describe what happens when you hit the Stop button? Do you get any bugreport window?
  • When i press stop, it just continues... it can be there for an hour (image attached).
    But nothing else happens... no error/bug report.

Sven, and why cant i save all the links made, when i upload more than 1 url for submission?

"I have another problem, When i upload multiple URLs for example 10. When it finishes and i try to save the list of created redirects, it only saves the last task (the 10th URL task), and i don't know where the first 9 went.

02_So how can i save each task with all the URLs created for each one (also in recursive mode)"

It can only save the last URL performed. However you have an option to save the URLs automatically ont he MultiURL Form. Please use that one.

For the "hang" I have no idea. I just checked things, fixed something here and there but it should have worked before as it worked for me. Do you use any Recursive Mode?

• In that test (image), I used recursive x1.
    I will look for the option to auto save the URLs.

Thank you Sven
    I made an update and in that it should abort correctly. In fact the recursive mode was not aborting instantly.
  • Great,
    Thank you.