Skip to content

Tell me if i'm doing this wrong. Web 2.0 from fiverr

Ok i was reading a youtube video that its easy to just get someone from fiverr to create you 50 web 2.0 links and use GSA to create thess to your money site.

so now what i have is a list of 50 pr5 to pr9 web 2.0's.

So tell me if i'm going to be doing this wrong and I'm a complete newbi noob to the SEO world.

so i create a tier 1 campaign for my domain/money site. I import the target URLS or 50 web 2.0's and then do i start a second tier to link to the tier 1 campaign? If this is right which profiles or selections do i choose for tier 2's?

Do i need to do anything in the tier 1 after I import my target URL's?

thanks experts for anyone who responds.

Comments

• or do I keep building this tier 1 in GSA to get thousands of PR5-PR9 ranking sites to start my tier 2 campaign.

Also it seems like GSA can run forever and when do i stop the tier 1 campaign? Do i stop when i reach 10,000 verified or?
  • You need to read the tutorials on this site. GSA is very powerful but in the wrong hands it can be very dangerous.

WHATEVER you do do not start using GSA and build 1000,s of links back to your site.

What are the 50 web 2.0, are they accounts or has someone built a link to your money site?
  • the web 2.0's are from https://www.fiverr.com/tuhin2u built for us.
  • Are they contextual links. They have sent you a list of all the links built? When you click on the link does it involve an article with a link back to your site?

Contextual links are the best types of links.

Also are you building these links because you are trying internet marketing or is it your own business website that you are trying to seo yourself.

• it involves a link an article some have videos and it has a link back to our site. my own site. and eventually learn and master SEO because I think its so cool and challenging.
  • OK so that would be classified as your Tier 1, from GSA you would need to build Tier 2 

Just look for @ron on this forum and read his tiered linking structure.

• thanks ron I'll read some of your forums and I appreciate the awesome help!
  • so after I import these URLs. all i do is follow your guide for tier 2.

in your opinion do you recommend SEnuke xcr to do link tier 1 building for my money site?
    i have a vps from offshore and it includes all these tools but i'm not sure how to use them all.
    i find gsa a tool tthat everyone likes even though its half the cost it seem like its more powerful than senuke. 
  • can anyone comment on this;

I purchase my Web 2.0 URL from fiver do i just go into GSA >click on project> import target URL's from file and then start building my tier 1 like the video below with SERengines and web2.0 and articles >then start building my tier 2 to point to tier 1?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

once again what I replied by email....

the web 2.0 URL is with your backlink on it to your money site?
    If thats the case this is already your tier one and you would create a
    project and adding this URL as the project URL. That project would then
    build links to that URL.

Any other tier you can connect to that "main project" just created or to
    the next level.
  • edited April 2015
    so this is right steps?

open GSA >click on project> import target URL's from file and then start building my tier 2 like the video below with SERengines
    edited April 2015

yes

no, you have to add the URLs into the project itself (Edit project (double click) -> Data Tab -> URL field -> EDIT -> Add URL -> paste URL(s) there).

• so in this forum you agreed that i should click on project import target url's but in your email you said
    add the URLs in project options, not as target urls. Target URLs are
    those you want to create links on.

so what do i do? I wish someone could give me the exact steps.
  • ok i think i found it from some help from the fiverr guys. now someone correct me if i'm wrong;

Right click project -> modify project -> import -> Account data -> and you import the accounts from file
    Well I keep asking that and you said it's web2.0 URLs with content on it. Do said NO when I asked if those are accounts. This is really a bit complicated. Anyway, yes I was wrong in my previous answer (corrected).