Skip to content

Testimonial: My website is finally on the front page of Google for my keyword!

Hello everyone, I just would like to say, "thank you" to the GSA team for making GSA SER. So, I bought GSA SER on March 26th, 2015 and today is April 24th, 2015. So, its been exactly 1 month since I first started using GSA SER to market my website. And now my website is on the front page of google for my keyword.

So it took me 1 month to reach the front page of google for my keyword. Just so ya'll know, my keyword only gets 2,500 - 3,000 monthly searches. But I'm getting 30-70 new customers per day. So everything is good...but it wasn't easy, I literally ran GSA SER almost everyday for 1 month. I sacrificed a lot of my computer resources and couldn't play computer games for the whole month. 

But anyway...GSA kicks a**...

*PS: Please don't ask me how I did it, I'm still learning how to use GSA and don't want to point anyone in the wrong direction.*

Comments

• Congrats! I am also keeping myself not to buy GTA V ... i would be playing all day.
  • BroMichaelBroMichael United States
    Thanks! I hate having to sacrifice my computer resources to run GSA SER, but its all I can afford right now. For some reason, watching GSA SER build backlinks is 'almost' as entertaining as video games. But, I play Warface, its free and 10x better than counter strike. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Congrats on your success. Hopefully you know what you did so you can replicate the process over again. 

It's always a good feeling when a website hits the 1st page. :)

Thanks s4nt0s! I had to go through a lot of trial and error, but eventually I found a method that works. I'm still improving my GSA SER skills. But yes, it is a good feeling!
  • edited April 2015
    how searches per month have ur keyword in google and how many verified links u have
  • BroMichael Congratulations! It always good to hear another success story. You won't be able to replicate your results 100% of the time, however, it is very important that you keep records on what you change. Call it your SEO Diary. This will help you... believe me.
    Thanks coneh34d! I never thought about writing down what I did to rank on the front page. There's so many little quirks & psychological elements that go into the whole process. But thanks for the advice!
  • if you fired all those links directly to your site. It looks to be too many in that short of time to me?
    Seo_Gladiator, like I said in the beginning, my keyword only gets 2,500 - 3,000 searches a month. My keyword is considered a low competition keyword...so google doesn't really care about LC keywords. 
  • BroMichael how u index your backlinks and what you use for T1 what engines?
    jsmithnms, I already stated not to ask me how I did it...I don't even know what Tiered 1 linking is, lol...
  • edited May 2015
    BroMichael T1 are the links pointed to the site you try to rank. T2 are the links pointed to the T1 links(ussually used for index T1 links).
  • man if you fired all those links directly to your site with no tiering to in between your money site  you will more than likely lose your rankings and face Google penalization. That is a huge amount of links to build in a month without tiering.