Skip to content

Issues after latest update to 9.77

charles99charles99 United States
I purchase GSA last week and after tweaking the settings here and there, it was running like a charm; submitting and verifying like a champ.  However after GSA updated automatically to 9.77 a day ago, I have only a few hundred submissions (after a day running) and and only a handful of verified links. My LMP was averaging between 15-20.  Now it's sitting at 0.6.  I'm also getting the following error mesages:

no targets found
download failed - (retun - sockerror: connection refused
no engine matches
verification of General Blogs not successful

I've literally spent at least 40-50 hours within the last 7 days trying to get GSA running properly, now this.  I am running private proxies also.   Is anyone else having issues after the update?  Can anyone help please? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Try running the previous version (linked to start menu) and report back if that really made a change.
  • charles99charles99 United States
    Thanks for the replay Sven.  I am unable to run the previous version. Could it be that my ISP is blocking some of this now?  Is there a way to tell if maybe it's a proxy or IP issue?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when you say unable to run previous version, do you mean it's the same issue or it's some issue in starting that version?
  • charles99charles99 United States
    I cannot load the previous version from the Start Menu like you said. The only version that loads is 9.77
  • mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland
    I seem to have the same problem Im getting lots of submissions but very few verified links? has anyone got an answer to this problem?