Skip to content

WHat the Heck is going on????

edited January 2013 in Bugs
ive installed GSA SER and GSA CB and GSA Indexer and this host stylexnetworks.com that has cloud servers running server 2008 r2 this is the 5th time in a month after i reboot they say your software is corrupting drivers on windows... they wanted me to ask if 

it might be not supported on XEN HVM

can you mail them and ask

5:12 pmsince you are there customer

seems to be a conflict with this file on their hosting

\windows\system32\drivers\xenpci.sys

they use ONAPP hosting software., http://www.stylexnetworks.com/index.php/service-details

i have the 

Super6144 MB240 GB13000 GB$119.99/ Month

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Why not just switch to a new host if they're no good?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've never heard of that problem and I think you're the first person to have it. Sounds like the hosting isn't that great. :(
  • ive installed these programs on about 10 machiens and they keep telling me these 3rd party apps are crashing their Image of server 2008 that over 200 of their clients use with no issues.. i kno alot more then 200 people use GSA SER and nohandsseo and i havent had this issue until i switched to them and its taken 5 days to troubleshoot this MAJOR driver conflict that these programs are causing with their cloud XEN server image. Apparently its something to do with GSA and nohands crashing a driver on cloud server running ONAPP XEN HVM ............ input anyone?
  • apparently your software is causing issues with \windows\system32\drivers\xenpci.sys

on their ONAPP platform server 2008

XEN HVM

Have you tested GSA products on server 2008
    standard and r2 and possibly on A XEN HVM cloud host???? Something just isn’t adding
    up….

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The majority of VPS users are running GSA SER (including myself) on server 2008 without any issues. Pretty strange.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes thats not coming from our program. I don't even know what this driver is for and so I nevery used it in my code.