Skip to content

Gsa stops working

edited January 2013 in Need Help
From yesterday my gsa stops working and give me only verification files. why?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

gsa = company name!

verification files?

please give some more details on your error, maybe logs or screenshots to be able to help you.

• edited April 2014
    Well i have impresions that he don't have more links inside...however all he is doing is verification failed, loaded urls, 44/52 failed download urls...

• edited January 2013
    These 'verification failed' mean that SER has not been able to find the link that it posted which is most likely because the link hasn't been approved by the site admin. Most of the links you build will never become verified.  Anywhere between 5 - 20% seems like the standard but that all comes down to tons of factors.

Once SER finds the link they will become verified and move from the submitted column to the verified column

If the link can't be verified after 5 days it gets deleted as a lost cause. This is where you see verification failed / timeout in the logs...

AFAIK,  the basic way SER works is in cycles, it will spend time scraping search engines, then building links and then verifying links.

You seem to be in the verify stage by the look of your logs.  This is normal!

Check out the FAQ for more interesting details! 
    ;)

• Yes but it's the third day and i cannot built more bancklinks, becouse it show only this
  • Why does GSA suddnely stop? Iv had to restart GSA 2 times today. It just stops running as if i hit the STOP button.

Any ideas?
  • dimcik  this will usualy occur if you restart your machine and then start GSA .
  • mikie46  mine just paused , dont know why is this :(