Skip to content

GSA using the FCS api (It doesn´t create any links )

Hello,
I tried to use the FCS api to create backlinks to the webs 2.0.
I am using this method:

1) Create a project in SER with minimal info and a dummy URL. Could even be your money site - doesn't matter as we're not going to build any links to it.

2) Paste your API and FCS Project details in the API tab

3) Set the SER project status to Verify and leave at Verify

4) Set up a tiered project pointing to the verify URLs of the FCS dummy project

5) Start your projects

6) SER imports your URLs from your FCS project, verifies they are live and then reverifies them based on your settings in Options

7) Once your FCS links are verified, your tiered projects start building links to them

Till point 7 everything works ok, Gsa found my web2.0 from FCS and I use them in a tiered project, the weird thing is that this tiered project only submit links but non of them get verified.

I tried to copy manually the fcs links into another project with the same options and in this one it works (I leave for a couple of minutes and I got 100 verified)

So what´s going on? 
It might be a bug ? Thanks

Comments

• The only weird thing that i am using is the "allow posting in the same site again per url" To make it post to all  of my list to the urls of the tier 1
  • edited April 2015
    But they are submitted, right? That pretty much depends from your settings. I suppose you have experience with GSA and will configure your settings properly.

Did you menage to receive at least one verified link? If you are posting Wiki's and Web2.0 you might need some extra time until your articles are approved. However, you should have seen at least some of your submitted links as verified by now.

If none of the above does not work, I suggest you try my method for this. I have posted this in the beginning and is already in the official explanation how to setup FCS with GSA properly:
    1)  Create a project in SER with empty info and the URL that you used in FCS.
    2)  Paste your API and FCS Project details in the External API tab in GSA.
    3)  Set the SER project status to Verify and leave at Verify.
    4)  Run the project and wait for GSA to take all the verified links from FCS. Then, disable the External API by unchecking the FCS tab.
    5)  Re-verify the links by right click on the project -> Show URLs -> Verify.
    (remember to disable FCS external API tab).
    6)  Set up a tiered project pointing to the verified URLs of the FCS project.
    7)  Start your projects.
    8)  SER will now post links only to those blog posts that contain your money site (main site) URL.

Hope that helps.

• Well Infact I tried the same instructions as well from GSA to fetch the verified URLs from FCS and Create Tiered Links to them (as per campaign settings). Now, issue I am getting is that GSA still keep building links to the dummy URL rather than FCS verified links. 

So lets say, I use www.google.com as dummy URL, then all links are pointing to this Google dummy URL only. Any ideas what's being happening and is there anything I am doing wrong
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    now why you use a dummy url? Please read maybe here again: http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/external_apis