Skip to content

Need Some Help In Settings....

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hi there,

I`m a new member of GSA SER and i currently have the trial version. I watched the tutorials but i need some help in seeting the program to build links correctly. Here`s exactly how i want it to build links :

As many of you know the optimum % of anchor text for the keyword we want to rank high is 10% currently,

When i setup the tool i usually write the links in a notepad file which i then import. I set them as the following

http://site.com#{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3|etc}
http://site.com/page1{anchor1|anchor2|anchor3"} and so on. I repeat this process till all my pages are covered.

Well after that the problem begins........and here is where i need your help guys

I want to set the tool to build only 10% of the anchors with the keyword i want to rank for and i don`t know first of all how to do this. I `m thinking in using the "use secondary keywords: option and put there my main keyword and set the procentage to 10% but i`m not sure if it`s the right way to do it  so please advice.

After this is set i want the tool to build backlinks using the anchors i put in it but also with general terms like "click here" "visit this site" etc... I supose i must check the boxes there but i`m not sure what % should i set for each of it.

Also i want for the blog comments to use names instead of keywords as it will look legit.

Please help me in building a "template" in this way. I`m not sure how to do it and i don`t want to start a campaign without this seetings as i don`t want to get a penalty for my sites.

Please let me know how to do this or in case somebody has a "template" which works post-penguin please feel free to post it there.

Many thanks in advance for the help

Comments

• I use the secondary keyword option with spintax.......... approx 30-50% are the KW i want to rank for.

I dont use the "anchror text" option.

in keywords I got a bunch of +500........

But I do article submissions. no BC spams.
  • Thanks for the answer Alex. I think that 30-50% is a very high anchor text. I`m sure because i`ve had a site which has 35% from the links the keyword i wanted to rank for and it got penalized. Definitely 10% is the way to go. I`ve seen many cases in which sites that had 10% of the anchor text sitting at #1. Unfortunately your answer didn`t helped me at all but anyways thanks for it