Skip to content

GSA not sending verified links to indexing services

NOTE: This is a repost of yesterday's post. Sven answered my post by saying he has already emailed the solution. I think some other user was also having the same problem and Sven thought I was the same guy. If Sven is reading this, please email me the solution(chintoosingh.oye@gmail.com) if possible or reply in this thread. Thanks.

This has been happening for over a month now. 

I verify the links all at once. GSA usually verifies 8-10k links each day but it only sends around 200-300 a day to my indexer (instantlinkindexer). I've contacted them and they say its not a problem on their end. The weird thing is once in a while GSA does send all the 8-10k links but this happens 1/10 times.

I also checked the logs at the indexer and GSA is sending 3-5 links per campaign every 5 minutes or so. 

I even tried changing the indexer and still got the same 3-5 links per campaign. Does anyone have any idea why this has been happening?

Comments

• Really need help with this. Anyone, please?
  • Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
  • I'm also experienced the same problem,

It seem GSA not sent all  the verified link so I have to check and sent the verified link manually to my indexing service to ensure all my link get maximum indexing
  • I still need help. Can someone please help me out?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    try to disable the ping services, usually takes a lot bandwith which is then used for indexing.
  • @Sven, I've disabled the ping services and GSA is still only sending 1-2 links every 10 minutes. I have to manually export the verified links and add them to the indexer.

Check that you have it setup to maybe send only certain types. Also sending every 10 minutes is OK as it collects URLs and sends them in batches, each 10 minutes or each 100 URLs.
  • edited May 2015
    @Sven, I don't think I've ever changed that setting. Here is my options tab :- http://gyazo.com/9ac1304bc00450d2a5ae8292cff6e89d
    Thats actually a globla option , not per project.
  • @Sven, The image I attached with my last reply was for a particular project. (http://gyazo.com/9ac1304bc00450d2a5ae8292cff6e89d)

Can you please tell me where the setting to send only certain types of links is?
    Again, it's a global option. Click on Options (from main form) -> Indexer -> Send only certain engine types
    OK so all links get sent unless a project option would not send URLs at all. I don't see anything being wrong here.
  • @Sven, I've had this problem for over two months now. Everything was fine before that and I haven't changed servers during that time. 

As far as I can understand, the project options are also set to send all the verified links. What could be the problem?
    well I just don't know. Maybe a problem on the indexer after all? Nothing changed the way SER works here. If it worked before, then it should do it now. Try sending links from the "Verified URLs" dialog and see if no error is shown in log.
  • I've noticed something similar.  When I send manually from verified urls everything works perfectly and as expected.  I just don't seem to be going through the credits at my indexers as it seems I should if I don't manually send to indexer.
  • @Sven
    I tried sending links from the Verified URLs dialog by selecting links and sending to indexer but I did not get any popup saying "Successfully sent". There are no entries in the log regarding sending links to indexer either.

Also, I've disabled pinging from global options but the log still has enteries for pinging. Please see the pic: http://gyazo.com/f328c2bb8a3721ec88eca9af873b62f5
    then you need a restart because the cache for the ping stuff is all filled.