Skip to content

Tier 2 Content

I am trying my hand at seo again but this time i am going to make it work.

I am wondering what you guys are using for your tier 2 content these days?

I have been using KM + Wordai but just a 1 article project eats up so many words.

I am not sure if this makes any difference but i am not posting to anything lower than a pr2 for tier 2.

Comments

• For Tier 2 I use KM and TBS for my weapons of choice.  Seems to work pretty well as long as you're conservative with your link velocity.

With regards to PR I'm still on the fence as to whether PR is outdated now but am yet to conclude any real evidence as to whether it does.  I'm currently in the process of testing this theory.

But in answer to your question; I would probably take advantage of how many low quality links you can get away with and have anything with a PR2 or below for your Tier 2 links.

Hope this helps.

Jacob King wrote a pretty interesting article about tiered link building using SER a while back, you should check it out.

• So basically your tier 2 content reads horrible using those 2 tools. Maybe wordai is a bit overkill then for tier 2.

Yeah PR died ages ago now but that is the only thing we can filter within SER isn't it.
  • PR doesn't matter. Relevancy does.