Skip to content

About auto_anchor-article.dat language

Hi. I have one little problem. 

I have a campaign for a spanish site, and i translated all .dat files and copied them to a new folder. I selected that folder in the project options and all that,  but when i try to preview an article i always get one sentence written in english with an anchor text link. That happens when i select the option to put a link in the article. 

I don't know what's wrong because i already made new translated files and put them in a different folder, selected that folder in the project options and i'm still getting that english sentence. Is there anything left to do? Please help, i couldn't find anything about this on the forum, sorry if it's been asked before and i couldn't find it, but i really would like to get this solved.

Thank you.

Comments

• I forgot to say that this sentence is always one included in the auto_anchor-article.dat file, is not in any of the spinned articles.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. use the project option -> folder with dat files and copy the files there with your changed content.

• Try to post 1 live link on dummy project and see how it goes.

Thing is, preview may not show the language changes made to .dat, as I learned myself the hard way.
  • Thank you Nikodim, i will try that.