Skip to content

Insert only dofollow link in article

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
Hi @Seven

Is possible to see if in article manager for option "Insert up  X additionnal links from project" to add option for only dofollow link ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you mean for tier projects?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited April 2015
    Want says for same level/project like LinkWheel.

In this way is mandatory randomised ? because circle is impossible to do like that (only line).

Not necessarily make a big circle with all verified of this project, but at least small.
    Ahh so you mean the %verified_url% macro then?
    edited April 2015
    But this is not only dofollow ?

Speak of here for keep random place:

It's normally all links have same anchor with this option ? that make a big footprint.
    But those links are not the verified urls but the once in project data->URL. And for them noone knows where they are linked and if they are dofollow or not.
  • I would setup two projects if you want to build some nofollow links. 

So one project has no-follow link types selected and the other project only uses do-follow links - then build the tier links to the do-follow project.

To check only do follow scripts, check all link types, right click and uncheck no followed links.
    edited April 2015
    @Sven ^^ you have kill me with this :)

Many work to trash. But this is possible to have %verified_url%  only for dofollow ?

@RuFFCut "To check only do follow scripts, check all link types, right click and uncheck no followed links"

Yes i'm ok with that but you have always nofollow in, problem is that stop juice. Hard to make perfect project like that.

Actually i can't build that (dofollow):

edited April 2015
    next version has this added with macro %verified_dofollow_url%
    Thank you very much Sven.
  • @kaine, have you experimented with leaving the no-follow properties in your link profile and tiering on top of them with more do-follow / no-follow properties at all?

@2Take2May be in error but not intentionally. You have good result with that ?
  • I build tiers to everything, but I try and keep the No-follow in the tier 1 below about 20% (i.e. 80% DF / 20% NF).

For my tier 2 I just use as many unique contextual domains as I can get, and then link wheel the crap out of them regardless of whether they pass PR or not.

It's obviously quite a subjective thing to measure, but I've seen some good results doing it that way.

edited April 2015
    @2Take2 Surely make test for see. Actually i test to make maximum connections between my articles (tier1). Max 3 urls be article. 10 projects on. After i delete nofollow, dedupe, randomise and restart again and again with the same dofollow links in verified.

I hope to succeed on to the total number to make many linkwheels.

See result after with kitchen blast on tier2.

@Sven maybe one days is possible to see option for Linkhweel ? sure is possible but time to verified force to blast X time same url site (waiting time) and is not really bad in reality :)