Skip to content

Captcha Breaker - Demo expired in only two hours

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Funny thing. I have instaled CB yestrday to try software. I have installed  and when I wanted to try the CB with my SER it crashed I got msg to run software manually what I did it and I got msg that my program is expired. After that I have tried to install it again and same thing happens. Actually I didn't succeed and have enough time to solve any capthas.

I 'm writing this because some also have this bug. Is there any chance to help me I want to try software before purchase.
Tagged:

Comments

• @DexterLab, since you are a customer of GSA SER i think you know the quality and support of GSA product. Me personally, i didn;t go to trial and buy it directly after the launch and i'm very satisfy with it.
  • Yes I know how GSA is good, but I wanted to try to see how efficient is it, cause I already have CS and account on decaptcha services.
    But this isn't only for me. It said 5 days trial and I got just 2h. Other can have same problem maybe. Others that don't know for tis forum or for GSA at all. That could be problem for trust...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @DexterLab you are right, the version before 1.48 had a bug in it and demo expired to early. The latest version was about to fix it but for some people it was to late sorry. You must try it on a new PC sorry.
  • OK tnx. Too bad cause I have GSA SER only on this comp. But I will probably buy the software in the following days.