Skip to content

I scraped proxies using inbuilt tool & started the program... Private proxies? .. where from please?

I have question relating to proxies. I was able to scrape a few ... infact .. I scraped thousands and thousands from the public domains. It there a like a recommended range please? Like just scrape 2000 to start with and then let the auto function do the rest ..

Private proxies ... are the key as I understand it .... Is that right?

Where does one buy them from please? I am looking for a recommendation from a trusted and reliable source.. Again. your help most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nazir

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    answered by email already :/
  • Thank you ..

Assuming 10 threads How many proxies does one need? For 300 threads, the approximate number of proxies required please? What if I have 2000 keywords or more? Will the number of keywords have a bearing on the proxy size. If so what is the relationship please?

Once again, thank you.

Nazir

10 proxies should be fine for 100 threads. proxies are not keyword related.
  • Thank you so much Sven..

I have decided to go for a  VPS .. it is going to be with hostgator. Please advise .. whether it is to be windows or Linux one or it does not matter??

Please advise.

Nazir

You need a windows based VPS.
  • edited April 2015
    @bally

I'll make this easy.

Buyproxies.org are your best bet for Proxies
    SolidSEOVps is your best bet for a Windows VPS

You're also going to need emails and a content generator (Most people go with Wicked Article Creator or Kontent Machine)

I'd take a look at some guides on Youtube to get a general Idea for setting and such, then read the FAQ on the forums here.
  • You don't need as many proxies if you are only running of lists, I use Scrapebox or Gscraper to build lists then only run off lists in SER so I can run at high threads since proxies only really matter for scraping. Of course you should use proxies for submitting too but public proxies seem to work well for me.

A word on Hostgator... They suck and will suspend you when you start running depending on the threads and resources used. Go for a dedicated from Online.net or similar you'll get better results without the risk of getting suspended.
  • Thank you so much ...

Yes. I was told to stay away from hostgator because of the threat of being suspended.

So I have opted for a dedicated server. Which has been set up and GSA is running on it as of yesterday. Thanks